Sangria is most commonly enjoyed during the warmer months, as its refreshing flavors are best enjoyed when the weather is hot. However, there is no hard and fast rule about when to drink sangria, so feel free to enjoy it any time of year!
Some tips for making the perfect sangria:
1. Use a good quality red wine as the base for your sangria. Spanish wines are traditionally used, but any full-bodied red wine will work well.
2. Add fresh fruit to your sangria for flavor and sweetness. Citrus fruits like oranges and lemons are classic additions, but you can really use any type of fruit you like.
3. Use a neutral spirit like vodka or brandy to give your sangria a little boozy kick.
4. Top off your sangria with a splash of sparkling water or club soda for a little effervescence.
5. Serve your sangria over ice and enjoy!
At howtomakesangria.net, we will always aim to give our readers the best information. Please come back and visit us often and feel welcome to share your thoughts with us in the comments.